A recent Pew Research analysis found that 21.6 million America’s young people—that’s 36 percent of Millennials (loosely categorized as those between the ages of 18 to 31)—live with their parents at home. With the highest percentage in at least four decades, the study attributed the rise to three major factors: declining employment, rising college enrollment, and declines in marriage rate. Click above to see how the changing trends in our society and economy are changing opportunities for Millennials.
See mom, it’s a national trend!
That is somehow incredibly amazing
- Feel free to live life out of order, or preferably in your own order
- Since prior precedence is still evolving, mentor and co-mentor as you go
- Find your unique empathy for the human condition and you will find your drive to innovation
- See and be seen for your ongoing ideas of contribution
- Don’t be afraid to move toward people who intimidate you in your profession, or in your life
Flightwave by Circa1983 | http://circa1983.ca/FlightwDve
Aisle seat? No thanks, I’ll take the window. This is how I roll when it comes to flying. Why pass up the opportunity to look down on earth from 35,000 feet? It’s an aerial photography mecca if you’re prepared.
A few tips if you’re planning to shoot from a plane:
1. I’ve found that lenses above 50mm tend to give the best results. This is because they focus past the airline window’s glass better than wider lenses and can isolate your shots better. I’ve even used my 70-200mm with great results for this reason.
2. Shoot at large apertures and fast shutter speeds. This is to keep the shots crisp despite the vibration and movement of the airplane.
3. If you have the choice, book your flights so that you’re taking off or landing during a sunrise or sunset for optimal lighting and colour. Also, picking a seat near the front of the plane increases the likelihood that your view down to Earth isn’t obscured by the plane’s wing.
Quick-Lube Primer: Stop! Don't Go For Your Next Oil Change Before Reading This ⇢
Ladies in need of a quick oil change/ anyone who isn’t very knowledgeable about cars, read on.
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig
Purple tints land and sky as night falls over lavender fields at Tasmania’s famed Bridestowe Estate. The plantation is one of the largest lavender farms in the world.
… so if people go there, are they instantly in a state of calm, mellow bliss?
ZEN ☮ || pc: @mattbruening taken with @watershot_housing // @mikoh_ @honokea @waiolalife #honokealifestyle
A dad teaching his kiddo how to surf. I think it’s rad to pass on stoke for your hobbies (and physical activity) to your kiddos.
"We don’t remember days, we remember moments" - unknown
How long has that box of baking soda been in your fridge?
Confessions is a public art project that invites people to anonymously share their confessions and see the confessions of the people around them in the heart of the Las Vegas strip.